Imperium Romanum is a historical city building strategy game, set in the time-honoured Roman Empire.
As governor of a Roman province such as Alexandria or Hadrianopolis, the fortune of the settlement very much lies in your hands!
It is your task to build, reign and defend an organised and civilised Roman city.
Fulfil the demands of your citizens by developing goods, resources and trade routes, and using historical buildings, such as Circus Maximus and the great Colosseum to construct a thriving economy.
However, you must be careful - threats to the safety of your people are never far away in the shape of volcanic eruptions, floods, diseases and plundering Barbarian tribes!
The destiny of Rome lies in your hands. Can you expand the glory of the Imperium Romanum?
- Decide the fate of Rome and other historic cities (e.g. Pompeji, Antioch etc.)
- Interactive mission-mode: Activate each task when you want
- Comprehensive economy and currency system
- Multiple production and trade opportunities
- Construction of bridges, fortifications, city walls and aqueducts
- Different military units (Equites, siege machines, Barbarians etc.)
- Historically authentic buildings (Circus Maximus, Colosseum, Insulae etc.)
- Intuitive and easy interface
- Stunning, epic soundtrack and full English speech
- Photorealistic and lively 3D-environment
- Day and night time changes
- Impressive weather effects and water reflections
Copyright © 2008 Kalypso Media GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed by Haemimont Games. Published by Kalypso Media GmbH.
All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.